Thursday 11 June 2015

Soap & Glory Fast & Thick Super Volume Mascara Review

Hello my beauties :) 
I hope you are all well :) 
Todays post is on a mascara I have had for a couple of months now and have been really enjoying alot lately :) 
Its the Soap & Glory Fast & Thick Super Volume Mascara :) 

I have to admit I havent seen too many reviews about this mascara or have heard too many things about it which is one thing I thought would be a bad thing.  I know Soap & Glory is very popular for their skincare products but for makeup I have not seen as many reviews :)  but that has never stopped me trying anything new before and it certainly will not in the future :) 

Soap & Glory state that This super volume mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. Featuring Superfill False Lash Fillers, Shine Amplifiers, No flake 24  technology and super-fine no-clumps natural wax film formers. *While we don’t feel it’s ladylike to brag, we’re feeling particularly bullish about our mascara. (And hope after trying it you’ll agree that it’s absolutely marvelous.)

This Mascara costs €13.50 for 10mls of product :) 


The packaging for the price is actually quite plain (not that its important).  I like the packaging to be honest as its simple but girlie all at the same time.  The nice big pink bold writing makes the tube look more fun.  What's more important to me is A) the Wand and B) the performance of the mascara :)  Which I am sure all of you are the same :) 

Now for the wand part 


The brush is a nicely sized brush.  Its not too big or its not too small :)  I like the shape of it too as the smaller end is great for reach the inner and outer corner lashes perfectly without making a mess :) :) 
The bristles are small enough to catch every lash aswell as cover them with a nice amount of product :) 

The one thing I have to say I noticed when I first bought this is that I actually didnt like the mascara at first !!!!!  The formula was too wet for me and the crush was picking up way too much product.  I would end up applying way too much to my lashes and waited what seemed like forever for my lashes to dry without transferring.  I would definately say that I waited a good 3 weeks before using this again.  When I did I was amazed with how different my lashes looked from the first time I used this :)   The formula of the mascara had a chance to dry out a little and it was a dream to apply to my lashes :) 

I lashes looked longer instantly.  They did look fuller but not as full as I like them which is a person preference of mine of course :) 
As for blackness of the formula........ Well my lashes looked super black even from the first coat :)  Take a look :) (click on the photo for a closer look :) 


Lasting power is brilliant also.  My lashes didnt drop once throughout the day nor did I experience flakiness which is one thing we all dread when it comes to trying out new mascaras.  

Overall this mascara is definaelty worth trying out but if you are like me and like your formula in between dry and wet you will have to use this a few time before seeing its potential :)  Also if you are like me and like very full looking lashes this is not for you.  In the picture above i have 3 coats of the  mascara on me but I think if you applied more coats you will end up with very clumpy spider legged lashes.   I do think after 2 coats its perfect for everyday wear.   It doesnt state that this mascara is waterproof but I can safely say its went through my tears and I have also been caught in rain while wearing this and I experienced no smudging 

Is it worth €13 ???
No in my opinion its not worth the full price but if there is an offer going on it grab it as its not the worst mascara I have tried and it is great for everyday wear :) 
Have you tried this mascara yet?
Whats your thoughts on it ?? 
I hope you enjoyed this review and if you are thinking about buying this you can purchase from any Boots/Superdrug store 

Until Next time 
Lots Of Love Luck and Laughter :)  



























I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Shumaila Jaffer said...

love this mascara and love S&G

Jules said...

That brush looks like it could make it very clumpy. Your before and after pictures though, very pretty!

beautyqueenuk said...

I didn't like the formula of this. The wand was alright, but the formula just caked my lashes x

Unknown said...

I haven't tried many S&G products but I'd be interested to try this :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...