Thursday 9 October 2014

Makeup Revolution Pro Hygiene Antibacterial Brush Cleaner

Hello my beauties :)  
I hope you are all well 
Most of you know that my all time favourite spot cleaner for my makeup brushes is by e.l.f cosmetics.  I find it cleans my brushs amazingly but the fault I have with it is that its just too small, I find I have to purchase 4 bottles at a time to keep me ticked over for a couple of weeks as I use spot cleaner every single day.  With the elf cosmetics 60ml bottle it costs £3.50 which is not bad considering it cleans the brushes well :)  but when buying 4 bottles it costs alot.  Makeup Revolution Pro Hygiene Antibacterial Brush cleaner only costs £5 per 200mls.  

Makeup Revolution Claim that their new brush cleaner is specially formulated to keep your makeup brushes clean and free from bacteria. This highly effective spray instantly sterilizes and disinfects, prolonging the life of your brushes. Perfect for protect you or your clients use, before and after using your makeup brushes. 

The fact that I have started to apply makeup on more people means I need to take extra care of my brushes and with my obsession of cleanliness I like to think my brushes are properly clean before applying makeup on my own face and also on my clients.  I also like to know that whatever I use on my brushes are skin friendly and will not effect me or my clients :) 

I am absolutely delighted with the size of this bottle.  Its so much handier and I know it will last me a long time.  The bottle also comes with a very sturdy and handy spritzer.  

I really have to admit this product surely did surprise me.  As I watched tv one night my fingers were iching to get my brushes cleaned as I knew I needed them clean for 6 am the next day.  I had a very busy day and it was late and I knew if I deep cleaned them I would have no brushes to apply makeup on myself the next day so I whipped out this brush cleaner and started to spray.  I was so amazed with the result.  I used about 5 sprays for the bigger thicker brushes like the powder, foundation and face powders and about 2 sprays for the more smaller brushes.  The spray instantly broke down all the makeup from my brushes leaving it a breeze to wipe clean on my towel.  Well now the gel eyeliner brushes were a real test as the only thing that can remover waterproof eyeliner from your brushes is Surgical Spirits or baby oil.  I was actually surprised even though the Makeup Revolution Brush cleaner did not entirely remove the gel liner but it actually removed about 80% of it which was shocking :) 

Here is the result of about 10 brushes I cleaned with this Brush cleaner after doing a lovely clients makeup :) 


Now What I adore more about this is the fresh fruity like scent.  I mean no alcohol scent whatsoever just a fresh fruity scent, not only that but the scent lingers on my brushes so the next time you use them you can help but sniff that beautiful scent.  I have had some of my clients comment on how nice my brushes smell which leaves me with a huge smile on my face because I know they know I keep my brushes clean :) :) 

Gleaming !!!! So over all I highly recommend this to all of you including any makeup artists out there :)  Seeing the result I get every day I use this on my cleansing towel and from the feedback of my lovely clients on how nice my brushes smell I am surely going to stock up on this product :)  My brushes always feel soft after using it and They look as if they are brand new again :) 
Thumbs up from Nina for sure :) 
Have you tried this yet ?
Whats your thoughts on it 
Until Next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 



















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

S said...

Anything that makes that job easier is a winner for me, it sounds great!

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to try this. So pleased it work well! Will have to order this now x

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This sounds so lovely, i really like the sound of the smell and it's such a good price!

Jess xo
http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

Kay Cake Beauty said...

I think this would be a great product for someone lazy like me haha I am seriously getting frustrated every time my makeup brushes screams "shower time".

beautyqueenuk said...

I like the sound of this, but do I really need it when I use baby shampoo, that is my issue x

Unknown said...

Oh, I must have a look and see if I can get this in my local superdrug. I need a brush cleaner to use in between times when I wash my brushes.
Great post Nina. Its good to know that there are more and more 'budget friendly' brush cleaners coming onto the market. :-)

Lovelyladyjb said...

Ooo nice smell too? Gotta get this. I need to be better about cleaning my brushes!

Laura said...

Sounds like a fab product! I will give it a try after my other brush cleanser is over. Thanks for sharing! xo's

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Unknown said...

I've never actually used a proper brush cleaner, usually just use hand soap or something! I should probably invest...

Esha said...

I gotta try it! :)

Sophia Meola; ❤ said...

I recently saw this appear on the MUR Instagram and it looks so good! I love spot cleaning antibacterial products like this...I used a similar one whilst working with Chanel and they are just great! I really need to make a MUR online order so I will be adding this to my basket :D

Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

xx

Loevens said...

Hey hun. What a great review. I have been using the elf daily brush cleaner as well. So I was curious about this when it first launched. I do like the elf one, but the scent is sooo strong. Thanks for mentioning the scent of this one :) Now I absolutely have to have it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...