Tuesday 8 April 2014

Human + Kind All in One Facial Cleanser

Hello my beauties :) 
I hope you are all well :) 
I havent done a Human + Kind review in I dont know how long and thought it was about time I tried something new from them.  After all they are an Irish Brand and I like to support my own :) :) 
I have tried this brand before twice I have tried their All in one Hand, Elbow and Foot cream which I absolutely love I have in fact bought my 3rd tube :)  And I also have their All in One Body Oil which is amazing also its non greasy and leaves a stunning glow on your skin.  
I have heard a couple of raves about their All in One Facial Cleanser and I just had to try it out for myself 
I bought this from Cloud10 Beauty for €14.95

Human + Kind say:  Our Wash-Off Facial cleanser is a rich, chemical free, facial cleanser that delivers exceptionally soft and completely clean skin
It lathers away excess dirt, face and eye make-up leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. The creamy formulation moisturises and replenishes skin of its natural oils and softens and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It comes with a FREE deep-cleansing cloth which helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing radiant skin. The cloth is re-useable and machine washable and kind to the environment too.
The packaging I have to say they always do well with.  They have different coloured packaging for different products for instance the hand, elbow and foot cream is cerise, the body oil il yellow and this is a lover turquoise and yellow :) :) 
You are getting 100 mls of product and also the cleansing cloth in this one package 


The Cleanser is thick in constistant but not too think I can tell this is going to last a while as you only need a small amount to cover your entire face and neck :) 
The scent is lemony with a slight scent of T3 oil in it which I love as you are getting a clean fresh smell and that says one thing That this product is full of great ingredients which are going to do good for our skin 
Some of the main ingredients in this cleanser is:

Calendula Officinalis Flower (Marigold) Oil:  Which is an anti-inflammatery propertie to help with certain skin problems such as acne, eczema, sores, rashes etc.  

Centella Asiatica Extract:  Boosts circulation, improves collagen foundation of the skin.  which mean it helps with anti-ageing by improving skins firmness 

Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Vera):  This is a powerful moisturiser that goes directly to the skins tissue.  It sooths and calms the skin preventing any redness that may form.  Aloe improves skin tone and colour by increasing the blood flow to the areas of application.  

There is so many  other ingredient I am not going to list them all out or I will be hear forever :) here is a list of them you can check out yourself if you are interested :) 


My normal routine is to take my makeup off before washing my face and normally now I reach for waterwipes to take to most of it off, I then use my garnier 2 in 1 eye makeup remover to take away the heavy eye makeup I wear most days especially waterproof eyeliner and mascara 

Then going my the instruction I wet my face and applied the cleanser with my finger tips all over my face including my eyes.  Do be careful when applying to your eye area do not apply directly to there as it will sting.  When I opened my eyes to have a look I was astounded I literally thought all mascara was off my eyes until I seen extreme panda eyes.  Wow this does literally melt what ever products you have left on your face and this is without using the cloth. 
Next take your wet cloth and massage the product around your face and neck.  The result is amazing.  The cloth feel so so smooth on the skin.  Softer than cotton wool.  The only way I can describe how soft this cloth is New fluffy pyjamas or New fluffy socks wow amazing I am in love with this cloth.  Face clothes are rough compared to this little beauty.  After massaging my face and neck with this cloth I was shocked with the amount of left over makeup that was lifted of my face even after me using eye makeup remover and water wipes to take the most of it off my face.  My face felt so so clean and so soft and felt so refreshed after it and just to test if this beauty worked I went in afterward with my Garnier Marcellar Water to check if anything was left and zero product was on my cotton pad I was so so pleased :) :)  Infact my face was so clean my nose was shining lol 

The cloth is a big part in this too as it alone gently removed dead skin cells leaving you skin extra smooth I want to buy more of the cloths which you can from Human + Kind website they are simply amazing and so gentle on the skin 

Overall I am in love with this product It has become part of my daily routine now morning and evening :) :) 
Another Human + Kind Product that has impressed me once again :) 
Have you tried this yet? 
Whats your thoughts on it :) 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

WhingingNinja said...

never seen it before, looks interesting! please check out my blog its new http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

Tinuke B said...

I've not tried this product line before but may have to give it a go after reading your review. Really like that it comes with the special cloth.

x Tin (http://circusmums.com)

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

I love love love this cleanser too! and I have extra cloths too! if you feel very carefully the cloths have a super super soft side and a soft side that is good for flaky areas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...