Tuesday 4 March 2014

PowderPocket Box February 2014


Hello my beauties how are you all today :)
Well I'm in to the 2nd month of the Powder Pocket and as you could tell I really enjoyed last months box.  So I was super excited about getting my next box.  If you don't already know about Powder Pocket you can check out my previous blog post for all the information on it.  I do have to point out that Powder Pocket Beauty Box is only available in Ireland for now.
So Without further ado I shall show you what I got for my February Box and give you a quick impression on what I think of the items :) :)  The first thing I noticed when I opened the outside box was the leaflet and I was super excited and lady who love beauty and makeup would be seeing this :) 

Marilyn Monroe on the cover of the little magazine you get with the box :) 

Some Hollywood Glam eh? Sound exciting already it made me more determined to rip open the paper to see what we got :) :) 
Speaking of the box itself  Wow Amazing 



GOLD !!!! Of course to represent the Academy Awards :) love it and really put me in the mood the the Awards :) :) Love it :) 
So what comes inside the box I was excited to see :) 

Ok I have to admit straight away my smile lessen a little when I finally seen what was in the box.  I think in a way I was expecting a little more and at least on makeup item for instance I don't know eyeshadow or lipstick as that is one of the main things we look out for on the awards the makeup and the dresses :) :)  But hey one cant be choosy I suppose so lets take a closer look to see what I got 
First up is 

Shiseido - Benefiance Pure Retinol Eye Mask:  Retailing at €63 for a Pack of 12:  Listed as the Best Visual Performance This Wonder mask is said to instantly reduce the appearance of visible lines ands wrinkles around the eyes and mouth area within 15 minutes.  Hmmm Now this one is going to be interesting to try out but for the price of a 12 pack it would want to work miracles lol I am sorry but to be honest I would have to see it to believe it but I will surely give it a shot :)  and of course will let you know ;) 

Herra Protect Hair Perfume:  Retailing at €29.50 full size:  Listed The Best New Comer Obviously our hair goes through alot be it from styling, dying, pollution weather whatever may cause damage and Herra claim by using their Protect Hair Perfume which contains Sunflower, olive and glycerin extract that this will protect our hair from UV, Pollution and air conditioning while locking in moisture without leaving hair feeling heavy.  The perfume part of course is to give your hair that refreshing scent like as if you have just washed it.  Again I dont really get it paying that much money for something that a shampoo or hair treatment can do also for that extra day you want I find dry shampoo brilliant I am sorry but I know even before I try I wouldnt run out and buy this but hey everyone is different :) 

The Body Shop - Shea Shower Cream:  Retailing at €8.95 for 250mls and we got a great 60ml bottle:  This is Listed the Best Soundtrack for singing in the shower lol:  This is surely more my cuppa tea.  I am super excited to try this little beauty out as I love The Body Shop Product.  I havent tried this out yet and I am already in love with the scent.  I will keep you updated on this

Jessica - Brilliance Top Coat:  Retailing at €13.95 full size which is what we got in the box This is voted by Powder Pockets as The Best Shining Star in a Supporting Role.  Anything to do with nail polish opens up my eyes.  Jessica states:  By using the Jessica nails care treatment products any woman can achieve healthy, beautiful, natural nails.  I have never tried this brand before and I am already impressed.  I applied this instantly to my nails without nail polish underneath and my nails already feel strong and less flimsy.  Its quicky drying which I love and no chipping on day 3 of wear hmmmm cant wait to try this over my nail polishes :) :) 

Manicure - 4 Step File & Shine:  Retailing at only €2.50 :  Best Editing Every woman needs this in their lives :) :) 
4 Steps to having Ultimate high gloss shine nails :) :) 
Cant wait to try this out :) 

That's it That's the February's Box :)  As you can tell I was not as excited about the box this month but saying that we still got our moneys worth alone from getting the Jessica Top Coat.   I do feel The December and January Box was alot better and more exciting so hopefully next Months will be better 
Have you got your February box yet?  What's you thoughts on it :) 
Are you thinking of subscribing?  
Well if you are check out the PowderPocket website where they offer a plan 
Monthly plan is €15 including postage 
6 monthly plan is €75 including postage where you receive you box per month for 6 month that includes a free box 
12 monthly plan is €150 including postage where you receive your box per month for 12 months that includes 2 free boxes 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 




5 comments:

All the little things - Irish Beauty Blog said...

Oooh it is very tempting, you got some lovely products!

Unknown said...

Looks like quite a good box, better than some of Glossy box and Birch box offerings. Last months box looked really good aswell! Shame it's only available in Ireland as I would love to try it out! :(
LouLovesbeauty
Xx

Unknown said...

This is a great looking box! The Jessica topcoat is a realy winner and I;m always happy to see body shop products!

Unknown said...

I loved this months box, I was a bit disappointed with the hair perfume as my sample didn't work lol! But loved everything else, can;t wait to try the Jessica top coat now x

social network plan said...

The products are very lovely, looks like quite a good box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...