Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Top Ten Most Popular Blog Posts of 2013

Hello My beauties How are you all today :) 
Wow taking a trip down memory lane is one of my favourite things to do especially with family photos.  Since having my first baby nearly 12 years ago I must have about 2 of the biggest suitcases full of photos and I will keep going with photos as I love to capture everything to do with my kiddies.  
I took a different trip down memory lane today by reading some of my older blog posts and one thing I noticed was quite a few of them have been read alot.  So I thought today I would do something different to end 2013 by sharing with you or even taking this trip down memory lane with you by showing some of my most read blog posts of the year (Click on the photos to bring you straight to the blog post) 

So starting with Number 1 
With well over 3000 reads this is by far the most popular blog post of the year and I would not blame you all for been curious about them as they are absolutely amazing and just as good as the more expensive MUFE HD Blush I love them 
Next up is number 2 
Awww the Good old fixing mist spray by MUA.  This is my 2nd most read blog post and I noticed more people read this over the hot summer month in which was when I mostly used this too :) :) I loved it and used 2 whole bottles over the summer months :) 
Number 3 
The love of my life the one and only Blank Canvas Cosmetics 6 pan Contour Palette.  I think at this stage you all know I absolutely love love love this palette so much and highly recommend it.  You all seemed very keen to read my views on this and im so glad you did because its amazing :)  Alot of you also got back to me after buying it thanking me for recommending it nothing makes me happier than you all giving me feedback especially when I know it will be positive :) :) 
Number 4 
awww one of my favourite additions to my makeup collection and looks like it was a favourite post for you guys too :)  A Beautiful palette that deserves to be on the permanent line :) 
Number 5
I love these lipsticks and they are amazingly affordable I own about 7 different shades and they are so highly pigmented you all loved my review on these and I wouldnt blame you these look amazing on the lips and worth every cent and more :) 
Number 6
Ever since Avon left Ireland there has been a gap in all Avon fans lives I for one know.  So when Oriflame came to Ireland straight after I for one was very curious and sceptic about them taking over Avon fans.  I of course had to try it out for myself and alot of you really were interest in finding out my opinions with my first post been on the Studio Cream Blush it certainly kept my interest going :) 
Number 7
Awww my lovely brushes by Blank Canvas Cosmetics :) and its no surprise that this is another most read blog post.  Blank Canvas has become a hit with everyone all over the world now :) and im so proud to say that this company is Irish :) :) 
Number 8
Oh My this palette is surely another of my top favourite Sleek Palettes.  I am still to this day using it and love it just as much its amazing I love it :) 
Number 9
When e.l.f Cosmetics released their Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows for the first time ever e.l.f fan wanted to get their hand on them.  Of course been an elfette myself I got straight onto the site and ordered mine.  When I reviewed these I was actually surprised with just how many of you were interested in finding out what i thought of them :) 
Number 10
I am extremely surprised with this one to be honest Alot of you were very very interested in My Experience with the Rose Wholesale Company who made and are making a fool of everyone.  All 1590 of you and I only posted this up a little over a week ago.   I am pleased to update you all that I did in fact receive my refund after a number of emails letting them know that I am handing it over to my lawyers :)  But they are still ripping many people off and alot of people are left with no money and no order Shame on them !!!!

Well that has been fun taking a trip down memory lane on my blog posts for the past year.  Some of my most read have surprised me and others have not to be honest.  Thank you all so so much for the support you have given me throughout the year because only for you I wouldnt be doing what i love.  You are all amazing readers and I love when you comment and tell me your opinions.  I am looking forward to another amazing year of blogging and of course bringing back my videos :) 
I Wish you all a Very Happy New Year.  I hope You all are showered with Health and happiness all year round :) 
Thanks for reading 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 



I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

Aw what a lovely idea for a post - those ELF shadows look lovely, I must check out your post!
Happy New Year to you and your family :)

Jess xo

Unknown said...

Great post Nina! I would love to try out the BCC brushes soon, it's been on my to do list for too long!

I have only recently came across your blog and I'm so glad I did! I'm also from Meath and it's great to see local blogs doing so well!
I have recently started my own beauty blog and I would love if you could give it a read and let me know what you think!

Happy New Year Nina!

Shawna
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...