Sunday 8 September 2013

Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly

Hey everybody how are you all today :) :) 
wow its a sure sign the weather is changing when you have kiddies in the house with the snuffles and when you are also thinking of lighting the fire but will refuse because that means finally you have to admit Summer is over Noooooooo!!!!!!
Anyways today I have a Lush review for you :) :) Not often you see that on my blog lol As lush is about 40+ miles away from me I like to go cray cray when I do get there hahahaha 
I have been playing away with my last haul that i got 2 months back so I thought I would start sharing with you what i got and how I got on with them 
First up is the Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly :)  The reason I went for this one was becausee i have never in my life seen anything like it before plus its a multi-tasking product which I love as anyone would and another reason is that its especially designed for any busy person out there be it full time workers full time mums etc.  PERFECT for me :) :) 

LoL I love that sentence Stroke our Wobbly bit over your Wobbly bits in the shower BRILLIANT !!!!
Inside this wobbly life form we’ve trapped fresh organic lemon and lime juice, freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, grapefruit essential oil, rosemary oil and geranium oil. This is a fruity citrus blaster that will propel you out of the shower and into a new space and time. by Lush 
I have to admit the 2nd thing that made me purchase this tub of wonder was the scent boy oh boy from the moment you take the lid off this you are hit with this beautiful.  The Citrus freshness it absolutely amazing you just could not put this back on the shelf :) 
There are 2 sizes of pots you can buy 100g tub and a 200g tub.  I decided to go with the 100g just incase I somehow did not like it.  I cant remember the exact price but I know it costs £3.50 in England which works out less than €5 here 

As you can see this literally looks like jelly its wiggles like jelly and separates like jelly good enough to eat lol.  
I was told you can use this in the shower on your body and on your hair.  To be honest I have not used it on my hair yet and probably will not as I am a fussy so n so when it comes to my hair and what i use on it to wash but I am sure you men out there would not mind using it as a 2 in 1 :)   After all this product is for both men and women ;)
The purpose of this jelly is to make you feel alive in the mornings if you are tired and feeling like jumping back into bed.  The refreshing scent is suppose to wake you up and get you ready for the day.  If you put this in the freezer it add even more of a wake up call in the mornings believe me :) :) plus do not be afraid to put in the freezer as it falls back into place when it defrosts.  

I remember the first time I used this in the shower it was so so funny.  Me been a newbie and all I grabbed a little of this jelly about the amount in the photo above and started to wash myself with it.  With the warm water disolving it a little I found it breaking up and falling onto the shower floor I done more running around in the shower trying to grab the jelly than anything else very slippery I have to say.  I was clever the next though the evil jelly was not going to get the better of me this time wahahahahaha
I placed the same amount of the jelly onto my hand mitt and it works brilliantly that way no slipping or sliding this time :) :) 

awwww ladies and gents everytime i used this Shower Jelly its like jumping into a sea of citrus sweets.  The scent is absolutely delightful and my skin feels super clean and fresh.  Using my hand mit means no loss of product whatsoever.  The hand mitt also helps the product foam up nice and good leaving me covered in citrus suds from head to toes just from one little piece.  The scent lingers from a long time afterwards too which I love. 

Judging by the amount of times I have used this product so far I can safely say that the 100g pot would surely last you about a month maybe a little more depending on how much you use :)  
If you are looking for the perfect wake me up shower jelly that leaves you sniffing the air with pleasure and also sniffing you arm for a reminder of the pleasurable shower you had that morning also for your skin to be squeaky clean and soft Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly is the way to go.  I can not wait to try their other scent which is Sweetie Pie :) :) Have any of you Lush fans out there tried that yet :) :) 
Until Next Time 
Lots Of Love Luck and Laughter 









I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish had a Lush store near us. This looks great,

Karen x
http://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/

Beautiful Living said...

Oh wow!!! I don't normally buy things from Lush because it's a bit expensive here but I am definitely going to go and buy this! Such an awesome idea :) Great review, cheers

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I've actually never bought anything from Lush, but every time I pass by a store, I always want to pop in! Maybe I should. This product sounds fantastic!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's been a while since I used this but it is such a fun product xo

S said...

I've had the fire lit for the last week, couldn't put it off any longer! I've never bought anything from Lush, the smell of the shop gives me a headache - I've only been in it twice, no branch near me. It's great to see reviews of stuff like this, I often considered ordering off their website x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...