Thursday 29 August 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadows in "On and On Bronze" & "Pink Gold"

Well Hello There everyone :) :) 
I hope you are all well :) 
I am so sorry that I have been very slow with my reviews I have had a tough couple of weeks 
If you follow me on facebook you would know why :) 
Unfortunately we had noticed one of our pups Patch got very ill very quick and had to be rushed into doggy hospital where today he is still there but not only that a few days later our other pup Buster got sick with the same illness but didnt survive we had to decide to let him go to sleep :( it was so so sad and very draining sitting in front of a laptop I just didnt have the energy or the want to blog im sure alot of you understand. 
Today I feel a little more spirited and missed blogging so here I am :) :)
Today I am reviewing 2 brand new Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo eyeshadows that I have added to my collection.  Some of you already know I have quite a few of these in my collection :)  If you missed out on that review you can click here to see it I reviewed 10 of them altogether :) :) 
Today I have 2 more to share with you :) :) 


I absolutely Love the packaging on these eyeshadows.  They are solid glass with a lid that screw tight shut.  The fact that they do not get exposed until you open them means they do not dry out easily and are as good as new even a year later (thats how long I have my other ten shades).  Another thing I love about the packaging is the glass is clear which means you can easily detect the shades you want which saves time and effort lol 
I bought these two eyeshadows from Boots.ie in which they cost €7.49 each or at the moment they are 3 for 2 ;)  which in my eyes is absolutely amazing value for them :) :) 
If you have never heard of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's before here is the low down to what they are 
Maybelline Claim :  Dare to wear Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel eyeshadow. With up to 24HR staying power. Popping colour that glides on. Get inked!
Our technology creates super -saturated shadow. Cream Gel smooth’s on for vibrant colour that does not fade.   
Out of the 10 shades I have reviewed before 8 of them surely lived up to the Claim I absolutely love them they are amazing.  The formula on the other 2 shades I hated as they were very hard to blend and would not settled on my lid no matter what I did with them.  So Let me show you my 2 new shades 
On and On Bronze:  When I first saw this shade on the site I thought Hmmmm Looks very very like Bad to the Bronze which is one of my absolute favourites of all time :) 
When I got this little beauty in my hands I just couldn't help but swatch it straight away to see was I right.  I was very close :)  There is a slight difference between them 
On and On Bronze is a strong metallic Bronze shade with a cool toned finish where as Bad to the Bronze is less metallic bronze and more on the slight frosty side and has a warmer finish. 

 To the eye of a non beauty obsessive a swatch of each beside each other would look the same but to us fabulous beauty lovers and MUA's we would see alot of difference between the 2 :)  Anyways I love this shade its stunning and very very pigmented indeed.  Its so pigmented you have to apply lightly and build it up as it dries very quickly if you apply alot in one go it will look chunky on your lid which does not look well at all :)   If you like Bad to the Bronze you will love this shade :) 

next up is 

Pink Gold:  Oh This shade is stunning believe me :)   I have used this shade quite a bit the past couple of weeks :)  I am just in love with this shade it really is amazing.  There is no guessing what this shades is the name speaks for itself.  Its a stunning light pinky shade with shimmers of gold going through it.  It gives a slight frosty finish and looks amazing on its own.  I use this quite alot as a base as it makes like pinky powder eyeshadows more intense looking.  Alot of people might actually used this as a blush.  What I found with this shade is that it makes my hazel eyes pop.  I have a mixture of green, blue and brown in my eyes but when wearing this on its own it draws out the green in my eyes more :)  LOVE IT :) 

Both eyeshadows are very creamy.  They blend out very easy and look amazing on their own :) 

I will show you a look I did using "Pink Gold" as a base for my eyes in this picture I used a generous amount of Pink Gold and applied the pink of Wet N Wilds "Sweet as Candy" on top 

These eyeshadows definitely last all day long I have put them to the 12 hour test but to be honest i think that is good enough for anyone because been realistic no one wears makeup for a full 24 hours :) 
Everyone should at least try one of these to see how fabulous. 
Have you tried these yet ?
Until Next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 











I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...