Tuesday 23 July 2013

Catrice Longlasting Waterproof Eye Pencil

Hello My beauties How are you all doing today :) 
Wow it seems like ages since I have done a review on any new products By Catrice.  It not because I dont use Catrice anymore its just that I am trying to use up the products I already have and trying to refrain from buying more until then.  Up until maybe a month ago I just couldnt help myself when I seen these Eye Pencils as they are new to the Brand and I also bought a New Lipstick which I have already reviewed on a Guest Post on The Lovely Girlie Bits Blog if you missed it check it out as its a Dupe for a high end lipstick ;) 
So I have still been a good girl havent I :) 
Well today I am finally reviewing the New Catrice Longlasting Waterproof Eye Pencils in which I have 3 shades of.  The fact that these eye pencils are so affordable I ended up purchasing 3 shades to test and try out.  There are 8 shades to choose from altogether.  Each eye pencil costs as little as under €3
I decided to pick 3 of the more darker shades as I have more than enough of the brighter ones in my collection.
010 New Kids on the Black is your typical matte black shade
050 Brown Town Girl is your typical matte chocolate brown 
070 Blue Berrymore is a stunning metallic blackened navy blue shade and looks stunning 
The best thing about these eyeliners is that its twistable which means no sharpening is needed I love that.  Also included is a hidden sharpener for the days you want a very precise thin line.  Thats always handy as even with the twistable eyeliners the tip gets a little stubby sometimes.  
The first thing I noticed about each one of these eyeliners was that they are all very creamy and smooth.  They applied without any effort.  They do tug just a small bit but thats to be expected with a waterproof eyeliner.  You also have time to smudge it out before it sets but you have to be quick as they do set very quick.  They are also very pigmented which is great because you use less product. 
 
The big question is do they live up to their name "Waterproof" 
Wellllll........... I just had to put them to the ultimate test one day in particular..... The day it was about 28oC in heat the sun was beaming on top of me and I decided even though i was sweating with the heat already I would hike up a huge huge hill or more like a mountain in this heat..... wearing these eyeliners well two of them ;) 
Here is a picture of me on the top of the mountain as proof ;)
Im am tired even thinking of that hike but boy was it worth it because the view and breeze was amazing :) 
By the end of the hike I had to whip out my blotting papers because dang girls was wet on my face :) 
I could not wait to check out the mirror to see did I have panda eyes or not 
I was well impressed with the result apart from a tiny bit of fading the eye-liners stayed put RESULT :)  My makeup looked the same as it did when I first applied it HAPPY DAYS!!!! 
This is the makeup look I wore that day with The black eyeliner on the lid and the brown on the waterline 
I did notice after 8 hours of wear they did fade a little more but to be honest I really put them to the test that day.  On an ordinary day they last 10 hours on my top lid and wore off a little on my waterline but was still noticeable   They do come off easy with an eye make-up remover which is a bonus. 
For under €3 these eyeliner are surely worth trying out and get a thumbs up from me.  
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

  







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...