Tuesday 18 June 2013

Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer

Hey My beauties How are you all today :) 
I dont know about you but I have noticed my skin changing a huge amount since the great weather we HAD !!! emphasizing the HAD 
With the heat and getting a bit of colour to my face I also noticed the heat dried out my face quite a bit.  Then the bad weather came and bam !!! Blemishes go lor.  I mean I never come out in blemishes maybe one or two around the time of the month but nothing like the past 2 weeks I have been breaking out like crazy around the mouth and chin area :(  So this product I am about to review I have ended up really putting to the test the past 2 weeks :) 
Its the New Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer :) 
A true must-have for a flawless complexion. The Camouflage Cream with a long-lasting texture blends perfectly with the skin for invisible correction. It reliably covers irregularities of the skin, pigmentation stains and red veins. The efficient Camouflage Cream offers a high coverage and can be kept in place with powder for a waterproof effect.
Available in three different shades.
This concealer only costs less than €4 for .3g of product.  There was only one shade available when i went in to buy it which was a little disappointing because usually I got for the lightest shade in concealers.  The shade is Rosy Beige which is actually the darkest shade in the collection.  I wouldnt usually go for the darkest colour but I thought this would suit my "Going out" foundation rather than everyday one plus I had no patience to wait for restock to see what this was like.  Now I am glad I bought this shade because since getting a nice little tan from our good spell of weather its actually the right match for my foundation.  
The consistency of this concealer is light yet thick based.  I used my fingers to apply this concealer as it need the warmth of your finger tips to get the product out of the pan.  With the warmth of you fingers the concealer melts a little to allow an easy and even application.  This concealer is by far full coverage and its the first drugstore concealer I have bought to be true to what it claims to be as in coverage.  I have also tried applying the concealer with a brush but it still needs the warmth of you fingers to even out.  
As you can see by the photo which was just one swatch how thick and creamy the concealer is and the fact it gives a nice dewy finish.  Which means one thing ....... It does not soak into your dry skin, fine lines and dry up on blemishes and thats true to word.  I have even put this concealer to the under eye test in which I have quite the darkest shadows at time and suffer dryness around my under eye area.  I have to say I am well impressed with this concealer it covers my dark circles amazingly plus covers up my blemishes without any effort.  
You know its done a great job when you take your makeup off at the end of the day and see your pure red blemishes reappear and release "oh yeah You nasty beasts are there"  
I found the concealer to last literally all day long under my eyes and it sorts of fades off blemishes after about 8 hours so if you wear your makeup longer than that simply bring this little beauty with you for top ups.  
Here is a before and after picture of me you will see my dark circles and few blemishes around my mouth area too and see how well the concealer looks under the eyes and in fact it has brightened up under there too :) 
The photo was taken the same day only I had no plans to go anywhere until a friend called and said hey fancy going somewhere so panic stations set in lol :) 
So over all I have to say the Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer has been and will be at the moment my HG Product I love it and I know you will too LOVE IT Its Full Coverage and covers up everything that needs to be covered brilliantly 
Have you tried it yet :) 
Until Next time  Lots of Love Luck And Laughter 







I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Hadia said...

Wow considering the price, the effect is amazing. You look great. xx

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

This sounds seriously good! Seems to have an amazing effect, and I like the sound of the creamy consistency! You look fab btw :) x

Unknown said...

Hadia thank you hunny

Audrey Awww you so sweet hunny thank you :) xxxxx

Marian McCarthy said...

sounds like a fantastic product!! So cheap too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...