Saturday 23 March 2013

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Review

Hey My beautifuls How are you all doing today :) 
Wow I can not believe it is Easter weekend already 
Its crazy how the time is flying by so quick 
The kiddies are off school for 2 full weeks so the house is already cray cray lol and that is before the Easter Bunny has entered the house lol 
Well you know what they say Crazy kids Crazy mummy lol 
Anyway todays review is on a product or should I say brand I have never tried before and that is thanks to the March Glossybox.  Now you may have noticed I do not do Glossybox posts anymore and the reason for that is to be honest I dont see much point in it by the time I get it here in Ireland all of your know from other bloggers what is in the box as most of the bloggers from England for example get their boxes before us so they get to post up what they got and most of the time there is always the same products in there so what i decided to do is if I find an unbelievable product that I just have to tell you about or a product I find I will purchase again I will blog about it What you Think?  Is that a better idea  :) 
So todays review is on the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush 
Now you may be thinking awwww not another chubby stick but to be honest I find chubby sticks brilliant they are handy and convenient and fun.  They are a lip liner lipstick and lip balm all in one I love it.  Now Straight away i wanted to compare there to the famous Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms which I absolutely love and adore :) 
Of course its great to expand your knowledge and experiences by not sticking to the one brand who makes near enough the same type of product after all there could be one better than the other.  
Jelly Pong Pong is a Company based in Taiwan.  They have a website in which you can purchase from anywhere in the world and of course they are Cruelty-Free.  
Check out their website for more information and to be honest I am liking what I am seeing and might treat myself to some more items on my birthday next week hehehe
A moisturising lip stain that tints your lips with just the right amount of juicy colour and hydrates like a balm. Apply liberally, purse and let the silky lightweight texture melt onto your lips. Bonus : Made with beeswax and ceresin wax for a sheer, smooth application
Packaging
The packaging is the exact same as the Revlon Lip Balms.  They are a chubby stick with a twistable end and now sharpeners are involved which I absolutely love :)  
The lid is sturdy and that too I love as it wont be making a mess in your handbag :) 
The shade is so so pretty I absolutely love it.  I am not usually a red lipstick wearer but I am slowly getting over that red lipstick fear and wearing alot more brighter colours to verge my way there (you know what I am on about girlies !!! I can now say over 90% of women out there in the world has a red lipstick fear lol)
This is vibrant yet it can be as sheer as you want it to be.  With the first application you are literally getting a tint of red on your lips which looks so so beautiful on fair skinned women.  Upon the second layer you are getting a noticable red which would look fantastic on the lips on a date night or a night out or if you dare on everyday basics any other layers will just make the shade more intense :) 
The scent on these is lovely you get a nice minty scent which I dont mind you also get a slight cooling sensation which is handy for those sore lip days 
The texture is fantastic its soft creamy and feels smooth on the lips.  It doesn't soak into the lines of your lips even with sore lips you find this doesn't settle into the cracks. 
 This shade is called "Cranberry" I forgot to mention and this is 2 coats. Doesn't it look amazing I love it.  I feel kissable when I wear this :) I found literally lasted all day on my lips ok maybe after 5 hours it looked like I have a red tint more than colour on my lips but my lips stayed stained all day long.  
For £12 they are very very good and will last you for a very long time £12 is nothing to be honest as you would pay more for a lipstick you have to reapply all day where as this will last you all day.  To be honest if you asked me is there any difference between this and the Revlon Kissable Lip Balms I would say no there is no difference in my eye they bother perform the same look the same only Revlon has more shade to choose from and Revlon are a little more affordable.  Only a few pounds but a few pounds make a difference.
Bright eh? but beautiful :) 
Anyone else get this in their Glossy Box ?
What do you think of the Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush ? (cute name lol)
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
Oh P.S:  I have finally started up a Like page on Facebook as Too many people were getting friends request bans and messages bans trying to add and contact me so I have made life alot easier lol dont worry though I will still be on the other page but just using my new page to post up review etc be sure to check it out and maybe like the page :) :) 




I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun color for spring. :)
btw i just found you via I Love My Post #29 on lifeinabreakdown's blog :) Nice to meet you.
XoXo, Luchessa
luchessa.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...