Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pixy Rose Cleansing Mud Review

Hello my lovelies :) How are you all doing :)
Today I have an Irish Brand Review for you.  I just love that we Irish are building up in the Beauty World :) 
Today's review is on a Rose Cleansing Mud made by a Company called Pixy.
Pixy is a company based in Mallow in Cork and originated in 2010.  Their products are full of pure natural ingredients such as shea butter, coco butter, sweet almond, apricot, vitamin E, Goats milk, honey and many more all of which are doing nothing but goodness to your skin :) 
I have already got a review on another of their famous products the fabulous bath bombs :) 
This Cleansing Mud was first released in The new year and I was so excited to be able to try this out as my skin has went through some harsh times over the Winter.  With the heat of the house and then the cold outside alone thats not good for you skin.  As a beauty blogger I try and test alot of different makeup products which can also be harsh on my skin.  My skin normally is fine but like everyone else goes through the mill alot of the time.  Most of all over the winter for at least 2 month I had little to no sleep due to my lovely kiddies catching everything going be it the winter bug etc.  I needed something to give my face a pick me up without relying on makeup to cover it up all the time.  
This is where the wonders of this Rose cleansing mud came in for me big time :) 
Pixy Rose Cleansing Mud comes in a steel time with a twist able lid.  There is 60g of product literally jam packed to the top and this costs 9.50 euro each.  
Let me just tell you this is perfect for everyone with every skin type and the ingredients is even more interesting.  
Some of the ingredients is specially got from Morocco.  For instance Rhassoul Clay is one of the most perfect clays in the world as it contains ingredients that strongly absorbs all the bad stuff on your face and cleanses those deep impurities you have which is suppose to leave you skin conditioned and moisturised.  There is also another clay from Morocco called Red Clay which is full of natural exfoliates which gently remove dry and dead cells.  This is also rich in Iron which is suppose to improve the circulation of the skin and is also perfect for oily skin.  
Other ingredients such as Witch Hazel acts as an antiseptic.  Rose petals and rose water awwww the list is endless but all natural :) 
So what does it look like on the inside well wait and see :) 
I know what your thinking lol oh my goodness look at the colour of that lol.  Well the colour of course comes from the both clays in the products and the coco powder in there too :) 
The scent I tell you smells so so natural ok maybe a little funny and my kiddies were not exactly attracted to the scent when I asked them to smell it but its bearable.  Your certainly get a mixture of scents from this like the cocoa, vanilla, and the rose petals.  
Now let me tell you I was expecting the product to come out easy but it doesn't its that jammed up with product and the product is that thick you certainly need to dig your fingers in to get some.  But a little goes a long way :) let me show you just how much i use each time for my face 
Now what you are suppose to do is dampen you face with luke warm water and use a teaspoon is is roughly what that is in the picture make a paste and gently massage to you face, then rinse off with luke warm water and pat your face dry.  Bet you want to see what it looks like all spread out!!! Well I spread this amount all over my hand and up my arm let me show you 
Doesn't look too bad does it??? :) 
Now for the Scary photo of what its like on the face prepare for it (Warning remove all kiddies from the room before scrolling down lol)
Ok Now for my overall opinion !!!!!
Let me tell you now I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!
This is amazing I really mean that I use this once a week because that is all you need.  My face Feels smoother than every after using this and i have my favourite face products that leave my face smooth but I have to admit nothing as smooth as this product.  
What better is and I am sure alot of you out there will know what i mean when I say after I wash, ex foliate  cleanse and tone my face I always find a tightness around my bottom half of my face sometimes where I suffer dryness and the only way to get rid of that is to moisturise which I always do.  But after using this product I never feel that tightness I honest don't its amazing After about an hour if I don't moisturise I do feel a tiny bit of tightness but not half as much after anything else i use now that's a bonus.  I highly highly recommend this to you all to try :) 
Have you every tried anything from Pixy if so what have you tired :) 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 






I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds really good, I like the idea of it, the colour is a bit of a turn off though!

I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love it if you checked it out! http://tinyurl.com/ajkc8mw

caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

Makeup Monster said...

Great photo with it on your face!:) Love Pixy

Unknown said...

Thanks hunny lol the amount of slanging I have gotten so far is unreal

Selene @ Restoration Beauty said...

Thanks for the review!! Found you on Wednesday Chronicles :)
Selene @ restorationbeauty.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...