Tuesday 26 February 2013

Human & Kind All In one Hand, Elbow and Foot Cream

Hey my beauties how are you all doing this fine but cold day :) 
Today I bring to you yet another Irish brand Irish made product this time From Human + Kind in which i am not a stranger too.  I am still to this day loving their All in one Body oil and use it 90% of the time or when I feel my body is parched and is super dry.  I have the body oil about 8 months now and I have only used about 1/3 of the bottle which means i still have the majority of the product left and thats says alot :) 
Human & Kinds Newest release is their Hand Elbow and foot cream which was released at the start of the year and I have had it in my possession since it was released so I have put it to good use.  
The Human & Kind All in One Hand, Elbow and Foot Cream is 50ml of product and costs 7.95 euro which in my eyes is well worth it for an all natural product :) 
Aww the Packaging was the first thing i noticed about this and loved the look of.  Its a cute little tube with purple and cerise colours around it a real girlie packaging :) 
This is so handy to have in your handbag and its a staple in mine.  I carry it everywhere with me.  I even found it so so handy to have when i went to the outdoor activities centre last weekend where it was snowing and so so cold we were using our hands for the majority of the activities .
Ok so Human and Kind Promises that this cream will repairs and protect your hands, elbows and feet while softening up even the driest patches you have .  This is even said to be good for anyone who suffers with eczema and psoriasis. I used to suffer with psoriasis years ago and it went away for a very long time there is an odd time especially if I am stressed that it will come back but I will only ever get a couple of spots of it here and there and it just so happened in the last 2 months those few spots of it was about on my skin so I was able to even test it on that :) 
Plus I am a sufferer of dry hand more dermatitis so much so that my hands either crack and bleed or look like 60 year old womans hand its absolutely horrible.  I do have a HG Cream that seems to work for me but its nice to test out others to see just in case your HG ever stops selling or something :) 
This little tube of joy is JAMMED WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS SUCH AS 
  • Avacodo Oil:  This helps healing scars, locks in moisture and softens skin 
  • Cocoa Seed Butter:  Is great for treating dry skin or skin conditions such a eczema
  • Shea Butter:  Has amazing skin benefits it Is an intensive moisturiser ideal for dry cracking skin 
  • Centella:  known for reducing fine lines and for healing and caring of wounds  
  • Rosemary Oil:  Is another healer for the skin 
  • Calendula:  Benefits Dry and Damaged skin 
  • Vitamin E:  Acts as an antioxidant for the skin 
  • Aloe Vera:  Is also a great skin healer 

So does it do exactly what it says on the tin or tube???
Well I have used this on:
My elbows and I have to say yes it has 100% made my elbows much softer 
My knee's even though it doesnt say its for knees (let me tell you been a mum of 5 and washing floors by hand on my knees I dont have the most softest knees ever) It has made my knees extremely soft its amazing :) 
My feet is also an area where i suffer very hard rough skin and to be honest i didnt find this to work well on my feet but has made a slight change 
My hands this has certainly made my hands softer and keeps them moisturised but when my hands a rough and cracked I didn't find this healed my cracks all to well but I love how soft it leaves my hands when they are dry.  Plus the cream makes my hands look glowing which is a bonus.  If you want your wants to heal of the cracks quickly this cream is not the one for you but if you want constant moisture your will surely get that from this cream :) 
What I love most about this cream is the scent awwwww it smells beautiful it kind of reminds me of T-3 oil but not overly strong :) Its smells like its really doing nothing but goodness to your skin which it is :) 
Now on my psoriasis spots it definitely help heal them the way it worked was really good it dried it out completely like a wound and then when i went for my shower it fell off (sorry for the details but thats what blogging is all about ;)
This is definitely one to try out I love it :)  I have it on my hands at the moment and the smell and feel of it is amazing 
Have you tried this yet?
Wow I have just looked through this and realised its a super long post I hope you dont mind but when I like a product I cant help but go into detail about it haha 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...