Thursday 21 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 20 & 21 Lipstick Tag

Hey my beautifuls how are you all doing today :) 
I decided todays post would be 2 days instead of one as I am wearing the same brand lip product but 2 different shades :) 
I am last with yesterdays post due to been crazy busy all day I am sure all of you had days like that where you plan to do one thing but then a load of other things get in the way :) 
So today I am going to do part review part lips for 2 days :) 
I am actually very surprised with myself that I havent reviewed these lip products before now as they have been in my makeup collection for quite some time and I always end up reaching for them as they are actually quite nice and quite good for the price I paid for them :) 
The price I paid for them will make your jaw drop and surely want to go out there and buy at least one to try out.  
So the lip products I am talking about is............
Please excuse the additional one but I just couldnt leave it out as I only have these 3 to my collection :) 
They are the Essence Lipliners in Shades 
01 Soft Rose 
09 Nude Coral 
11 In the Nude 
Now Essence state that these lip-liners are both smudge-proof and long-lasting.  I can safely say they are long-lasting especially when applied all over the lips but I cant say they a smudge-proof as they are transferable 
I purchased these Lipliners for half price at 79c yes 79c an amazing price!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favourite shades out of the 3 are Soft Rose and In the Nude they are amazing shades and I like to wear these all over the lips with a little balm over them as they are 100% matte. 
Soft Rose:  Its a beautiful light nude rose shade This is beautiful with a smokey eye 
This is a perfect everyday shade :) :) I am wearing this shade today :) 
Nude Coral:  This is a lovely bright summery shade.  This is true to its name it is a stunning nude coral shade :) nice and bright :) 
In the Nude:  This the shade i wear the most I absolutely love how it goes with every look I wore this yesterday and was asked a few times by different people what lipstick I was wearing :)  This is a stunning rosy brown shade I love this :) 
These lip-liners are so creamy its a dream to apply onto the lips.  They are all matte which means you have the option of a matte lip or simply apply a gloss or balm on over it for a glossy lip colour.  They last about 3 to 4 hours on the lips before any fading occurs but the fact that these are a liner takes up no room whatsoever in your bag.  You can also layer them on which means you can have a light tint of colour or a full blown lip colour depending on your mood.  I am amazed at the price of these especially for the quality.  
These are all taken with a balm applied over them and with the flash of a camera.  Todays lips aka Day 21 is The first shade "Soft Rose"  and This is what my favourite out of the 2 which was Day 20 lips "In the Nude" looks like in normal light :) 
So thats my lips for the last two days :) 
Have you ever tried these Lip Liners 
Whats on your lips today :) 
Keep safe and happy and healthy and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing for the day and night 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)

  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 







    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...