Tuesday 19 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 19 Lipstick Tag

Well Hello there gorgeous :) Yes I am talking to you ;) 

How are you today :) 
Thanks for talking the time to read my post and make sure to leave a comment :) I dont mind what it is I love to hear from you all :) 
Do you ever remember your Mother or your Nanny or your Aunty doing their makeup years ago??
Do you ever remember the way they applied their makeup or What they used ?
I remember one thing that still to this day my mother does and sometimes I have found myself doing 
That is applying your lipstick of the day to your cheeks to match :) 
I think that will last as long as makeup is around :) 
Well my point is that today instead of lipstick been applied to my cheeks I am doing the opposite :) 
I am applying blush to my cheeks and lips :) :) 
Its the one and only e.l.f HD Blush :) 
I have only just posted up a full blown review on these so I wont bore you again with another review but I just have to say I loved this on my lips today  It acts like a stain on the cheeks but it doesn't to the lips you will have to top up.  
Its so pigmented you only need the tiniest amount like literally a dab to do your whole lips :) I love it :) 
Just one tip make sure to apply a balm before applying this to your lips as this is a little drying because its Matte :) 
Here it is on my lips :) 
What you think Do you like this shade :) Would it be a shade you would wear?

Keep safe and happy and healthy and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing for the day and night 
Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)

  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 




    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    This looks stunning sweetie! Beautiful colour and suits you so well xx

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...