Tuesday 12 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 12 Lipstick Tag

Hey my beauties how are you all today :) 
Wow this weather is so annoying I only wish the sun will come soon.  I have so many products I need to get photos of for reviews and the lighting is horrible any ways hopefully it will get better soon :) 
Todays lipstick choice has been one of my long time favourites actually its been a favourite for the past 2 years and I still to this day love it.  I have even bought back ups of it just in-case for any silly reason the company decides to take it off the market or something.  Plus The brand I am talking about is not available here or even in Europe, in fact the brand does not even have an on line site :( which is such a pity Because this brand is one of my top favourite drugstore brands :) :) 
The Brand I am Talking about ??
Wet N Wild Mega last Lip Color in 902C "Bare it All"
I am absolutely in love with this lipstick.  I have 3 other shades and actually have some more on the way check out the other shades I have here :) 
Wet N Wild has some fantastic products and it kills me to say its so hard to get our hands on them :( There is a couple of sites like nonpareil.com where you can get these but be careful of shipping it can be expensive the more you buy from it ans of course Ebay 
Anyway im babbling again :) 
These lipsticks are amazing amazing amazing for the price.  Price wise they will vary depending on where you get them but in America I think they cost about $2-$3 for 3.3g of product which is alot of product for one tiny price :) :) 
I have been loving matte lipstick alot lately as i have mentioned before and these too are a great wearable matte lipstick.  They are not a full matte but a matte with a little sheen :) In other words a semi matte.  Not only are they HUGELY pigmented but they a soft and creamy too :) 
They also don't sink into a lines you may have on your lips due to dryness.  
They are amazingly easy to apply too.  They glide and blend on brilliantly.  
If you do suffer with dry lips that's easily fixed by applying a balm to your lip before hand. 
The lasting power is all depending on the shade in all honesty for instance if you have an intense red on you that would surely last longer.  This shade is light so it may last a little less but I found this lasted a good 4 hours before I needed a little touching up.  Which to be honest does not bother me in the slightest as its such a dream to apply and wear :) 
"Bare It All" is a stunning light brown nude shade with a peachy undertone 
Just look at that pigmentation the first swatch is just one swipe the second is 3 layers.  I have taken photos of the lipstick on my lips in both natural light and with flash of the camera bother ways looks amazing :) 
This is what it looks light with flash of camera :) 
This is what it is like in natural daylight 
This is what it looks like with a sheer shimmer glossy over it :) Still amazing :) 
So thats my Lips of the day :) What did you wear on yours :) 

Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)


  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 















    love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I miss Wet N Wild, great products for a great price. The color looks amazing on you.

    S.Lennyn82 said...

    Think I need to hunt this one down. Looks like a very wearable neutral, which I dont own any of:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...