Thursday 18 October 2012

Catrice Lash & Brow Designer Gel Review

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today?? Boy oh boy has the weather been bad lately.  The rain is disgraceful I hope my Irish readers where ever you are from are taking care on the roads and i hope you are not flooded too much.  I seen on the news that places like Cork is badly flooded in some areas so take care :) 

So todays review is literally going to be short but very sweet.  I am reviewing the New Catrice Lash & Brow Designer Gel.  I was currently out of my own brow gel actually it was the e.l.f Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara which has been a favourite of mine for soooooo long.  When i ran out I went straight onto the site to order and the blasted thing was out of stock and stayed out of stock for a good while :( but then to my surprise i seen Catrice brought out this little beauty just in time yeeeeeeeeeeee.  
I got this for as little as 3.39 euro for 6mls of product.  According to Catrice this gel is supposed to bring lashes and brows in tip top shape not only that but also conditions both too :) Hmmmmm I wonder 
I went ahead and bought it as A) I love trying new products from Catrice and B) its was cheap and i needed this from my crazy brows lol 
The packaging as you see is pretty straight forward and see through in which i wish they would change.  Its the same with e.l.f and Essence they all do see through tubes.  I don't like that because after a few time using this you can see the likes of your brow colour mixed up in the tube with the gel from brushing you brows and its not an attract sight but hey that's little to be complaining about :) 
The brush is so different compared to other products.  This is what makes this little beauty unique.  On one side you have a bristle brush for your lashes and on the other side you have something like a spooly for your brows :) 
My overall opinion is that this is brilliant.  I have been using it everyday since i got it (not only because its the only one I have lol) but because this little beauty actually works brilliantly it sets my brows for the day and dries supper fast which i love.  The condtioning part i dont know about or even i didnt notice anything yet.  Thats not saying it doesnt condition but to be honest its not made a huge different to my brows or lashes anyway :)  To be honest thats not the reason i bought it for in the first place but its an added bonus if it does actually work :) 
So thats my review for the day 
I hope you enjoyed reading 
Take Care 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
Currently
Drinking:  a cup of tea and watching Ireland AM (Irish morning show) 
Reading:  Fifty shades of Grey the first book (I know i know im way behind!!! lol)
Wearing:  My lovely fluffy PJs 
Thinking:  mmmmmm i need to get up and do my long list of chores (ye in a while) If that blasted bird doesnt get off the aerial and stop blocking the signal of the telly im gonna scream and lastly  hmmmmm whats my OOTD & FOTD gonna be :) 
Cooking:  A lovely chicken for today's dinner :) 
What are all of your currents today :) comment below 






I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...