Wednesday 2 November 2011

ELF Beauty School Eyeshadow Volume 1 & 2 Review


Hey everyone check out my video review on the e.l.f Beauty School Eyeshadow Sets in Volume 1 & 2


I have included Pictures of both and Swatches of each eyeshadow duos 
I hope this was helpful :) :) 

Volume 1 Day Look 








Volume 2 Night Look 








Hope you enjoyed my review :) :) 
As Usual these items were paid for out of my own 
money and my reviews are my honest opinion 
until next time take care 
Lots of Irish Hugs and Kisses 
Nina Carry 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Laura Jean Griffiths said...

Wow the colours in the day palette are soo nice! My 'go to' browns and beiges are running low (my everyday look!) so may have to get this. I absolutely love ELF! I review/haul about ELF quite regularly on my blog so feel free to check it out :)
Fancy a huge spree now they've got new stock!
Lovely blog :)

Laura xx
http://www.laurajeangriffiths.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...